Built to order, 45 day lead. For questions about in-stock items please give us a call or send us an email.
Protection Series: Ultra Lightweight
Country of Manufacture: United States
Shell Cut: High, MICH 2001/ACH
Ballistic Performance: .44 Mag @ 1340 ft/s ± 30 ft/s
Shell Construction: Polyethylene and other fibers in a composite matrix
Fragment Performance: V50>2400 f/s (731 m/s for 17gr.)
The Ultra Lightweight Helmet provides extremely high protection against small fragments and handgun bullets while being 30% lighter than standard ACH models.
The base material of the helmet is a state-of-the-art Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) and other proprietary fibers in a composite matrix that utilizes a unique construction resulting in increased ballistic protection.
Our comfortable pad system, in combination with a four point Dial Retention System, allows for several adjustments to achieve a snug and extremely comfortable fit that is very stable even when using Night Vision Goggles (goggles sold separately).
The Ultra Lightweight Helmet integrates with any of our Suspension Systems, Type I Rails, and TAC One™ or TAC TWO™ Headsets for tactical communications and increased hearing protection.
- The Ultra Lightweight Helmet is offered in 4 sizes: S, M, L & XL.
- High-Cut side walls provide most comfort and compatibility with comm gear
- High-Cut shell provides the same amount of head coverage / size as the FAST model
- Includes NVG Shroud, bungee lanyards, Type I Rails & integrated chinstrap
- Lightweight, multi-impact, ventilated liner with repositionable pad system made of closed-cell comfort foam that is not affected by temperature, altitude, or moisture
- Dial Retention System allows for convenient use of headsets with headbands and gives the helmet 4x more stability than standard issue ACH helmet suspension and retention products
- Comes standard with MARSOC / WARCOM night vision 3-hole mount pattern, one-hole and NO hole also available
Helmet Shell Made in the USA in a registered ISO 9001:2008 facility!
Assembled in Morgantown, West Virginia
GunNook, LLC uses only the highest quality materials in the manufacture of all of it’s products. All of our ballistic products and helmet accessories are covered under our limited life time warranty.